Pear and Blue Cheese Salad
- 2/3 cup Walnuts
- 1 bunch Watercress
- 1 bunch Arugula
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp White Balsamic Vinegar or Pear Cinnamon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tsp Whole Grain or Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 tsp Kosher Salt, plus more to taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Ripe Pears, such as Anjou, Bartlett, or Comice cut in slices
- 2 oz Mild Blue Cheese
Place all your greens in a large bowl, and then add the pear, walnuts and blue cheese. Toss to mix evenly.
For the dressing, combine the EVOO, white balsamic vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper and whisk in a small dish until creamy (this should only take a minute or so).
Pour dressing over your salad mixture and toss so that greens are evenly coated. Serve immediately so that your guests can enjoy their salad fresh and crispy.