Chicken Blueberry Salad
1 1/2 lbs. of chicken breast or thighs skinned and deboned
- 2 tsp of Italian seasoning
- Ariston Pink Himaylayan Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoons Ariston extra virgin olive oil
- One large head of Romanian lettuce
- One English cucumbers thinly sliced
- One avocado sliced thinly
- One cup of fresh blueberries
- 4 oz of feta cheese crumbles
- Quarter cup chopped pecans
1/2 cup of blueberries
1/4 cup Ariston Traditional Balsamic
2 cloves of garlic minced
2 tablespoons of raw honey
Ariston Black Sea Salt mixed with black pepper to taste
1/4 top of Ariston extra virgin olive oil
- Rub chicken with olive oil 2 tsp of Italian seasoning the fresh ground pepper and pink Himalayan sea salt.
- Grill chicken preferably on wood smoke. Cut up Romanian lettuce and toss with cucumbers, avocado, blueberries, and chopped pecans. Crumble feta cheese on top.
- For dressing, blend until smooth all ingredients and serve in separate bowl for dressings.